This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I've got into that moment where you've run dry to the bone with ideas and I'd really like to post new stuff up weekly. So it hit me - as the title goes, I am (actually) doing another FREE-COMMISSIONS offer!
Yup, you read it right. It's FREE and it's FREE! It's even in decent quality too. No catches and no strings attached. I wouldn't run around claiming the characters you've requested and you won't even have to spend a dead cent for it. How great is that?! I accept donations however, if you're into that sort of thing .
2012 FREE COMMISSIONS overview Yes there was the first one which I opened up all the way back in 2012 (back when we thought we could save ourselves from the world with a wall of canned food). It was real overwhelming, mainly because I was expecting only three or four requests. So it was a success,… on various perspectives. Anyways, that was back when I had to worry about stepping on cans.
Here's a preview of some of the past FREE commishes Not that good? Check here for more [link]
Request Rules and Guidelines Now that's that. Before you start sending me notes and comments for requests please take the time to follow the err… stuff-to-be-pondered-upon below:-
1. I accept requests with picture references ONLY – you may add additional descriptions as well but it must be accompanied with visual refs.
2. One request is advised per person. However you can always ask for more.
3. I can only do Full-Body and Above-Waist requests + plain/simple backgrounds.
4. I've taken a crash course with anthros. So, yes. I can draw furries .
5. No hentai/ adult material- While Artistic Nudes may be considered, I won't encourage it.
6. I do NOT accept requests that are racist, offensive, religious, yadah yadah…
7. Unless specified, canvas size will be A4 (2480x3508 pixels) by default.
8. All of the requests will be uploaded on DeviantArt… unless of course you don't want it to.
9. You can do ANYTHING you want with the work. Anything… they're your OCs anyways, right?
10. Requests will be accepted all the way till 8th April 2013.
11. This only opened to those with a deviantART account – No, they didn't pay me to type this. 12. No REFUNDS!
13. Heropill's back - Tell a friend.
Once you've sent your request, here are some things that will (or should ) happen: 1. After you've sent all the details, I will first CONFIRM that I will be drawing your request through a note on deviantART. 2. You must wait around two or four days at the least (Bonus points if you prance away from the screen and do something else ) If no response is given for five days since your request, something terrible has happened and the fate of the universe will then rest on your hands. 3. Once that's done, I'll knock on your doorstep with your request and some beer and pizza. 4. After all that, another note will appear on your DA account with a link to a high quality JPEG of your request ready for download. 5. ??? 6. Profit!!1!!
I really feel like I've forgotten to mention something in the Stuff-to-be-pondered-upon area. If you do find yourself with some questions, please feel free to ask. Even if your question may seem redundant and/or not make any sense, I'll do whatever I can to clarify it. After all, what is there to lose?
Thanks for reading, I'm surprised I got your attention till this far. Looking forward to hearing from you, guys.
Favorite visual artistBud Grace | Vitaly S. Alexiuss | Mr--Jack Favorite bands / musical artistsBloc Party | DrowningPool | Overseers | Alasdair Fraser | Flight of the Conchords (Baguette hohohohh!)Favorite gamesBorderlands II | Skull Girls | Favorite gaming platformXBOX 360 LiveTools of the TradeG-Pen M609X |Paint Tool SAI |Photoshop CS3 | Nuka-Cola (Quantum)Other InterestsI'd say eating. But then people will find out I'm Asian.